- Application Forms For College, High School, Primary Can be obtained from the school & college premises.
- Application for admission must be in the prescribed form. Candidates, who want to apply to different combinations, must fill in separate application forms and submit the same with marks scored in the last qualified class.
- The provisional list of selected candidates based on the total marks scored along with admission date will be published on the college notice board.
- The candidates, accompanied by parents are expected to meet the Principal for an interview on The stipulated date. As part of the admission process, both parents and wards required to attend the counseling session
- Admission will be denied if a candidate fails to join within the stipulated time.
- Applicants must have a pass in SSLC examination (Karnataka State) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka and must satisfy all conditions set by it.
- Foreign nationals and students, who have passed Class X or any other equivalent examination in foreign countries, must obtain Provisional Eligibility Certificate from the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka, before securing admission. Contact address: The Commissioner, Department of Pre-University Education , Karnataka, Padavi Poorva Shikshana Bhavana, 18th Cross, Sampige Road Malleshwaram, Bangalore 560 012 Ph: +91-080-23361857.
- Candidates, who belong to any of the following categories, SC, ST, Category 1/2A/2B/3A/3B and those who are physically challenged must produce certificates in proof of their caste/category/or disability. The original certificate issued by the appropriate authorities of the Government of Karnataka, its photocopy, attested by a Gazetted Officer must be submitted along with the application form.
- Applicants, who belong to SC/ST/1 category, must produce original caste certificates issued from competent authority.
HIGH SCHOOL/PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Applicant must have a pass in previous class.
- SSLC Marks Card
- Transfer certificate (original)
- Character certificate
- The students from other than India should produce eligibility certificate (& a Xerox copy) issued by the pre university board Bangalore
- Income declaration form signed by the Tahsildar for students (original +2 Xerox copies)
- Caste certificate with 2 Xerox copies
- 5- recent stamp size colored photographs and 5-passport size photographs
- Once admission made in the college this cannot be withdrawn & if withdrawn the fee paid will not be refunded & no claim shall be entertain at any circumstances.
HIGH SCHOOL / PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Previous class passed marks card
- Transfer Certificate(Original) last school attended (From IInd Std onwards)
- Caste Certificate (if Any)
- 4-passport size photographs
- 4-Stamp size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate in case of admission in Ist Standard
For college & High school Fee Shall Be paid as prescribed by the management, it should be paid within due date.